Pages

Samstag, 1. August 2015

Head Weeks - Part 5 (HSF Accessorize)

Continuing my head weeks and contributing to July's HSF challenge #7 Accessorize I finished a cap I started ages ago.
The readily cut pieces have been in my stash for over 6 month, before I finally started to sew them together.
 The cap is super plain and I mainly made it to improve my handsewing skills, which also is the reason, why it took me so long to actually sew it together after cutting...

The Challenge: #7 Accessorize
Fabric: A very old linen Pillowcase
Pattern: MF-3 Woman's Caps
Year: 1770- 1790
Notions: linen thread
How historically accurate is it? Pattern and materials are, as well as the sewing technique.
Hours to complete: about 6
Total cost: 15€ for the pattern



Now that this cap is done I must admit, that I quite like to wear it at home:-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

fashion plate